Apple AirPods found to be working after dog swallowed the earbuds: Here’s what happened?

Apple AirPods were swallowed by a Golden Retriever, who thought it to be a Easter Egg treat, following which a surgery was performed to retrieve the pair. As part of another bizarre incident, which involves Apple products, a pair of AirPods was found to be working after being removed from a dog’s stomach via surgery. Despite being swallowed, the Apple TWS was fine without any scratches or teeth marks. A Golden Retriever, going by the name Jimmy thought the AirPods to be an Easter Egg treat. Here’s what happened. AirPods…

Read More